Stumped on Ceremony Music? From the Prelude to the Recessional, the music portion of the ceremony tends to be very important to most couples when planning their Florida Beach Wedding. The recessional is always a fun one to choose as this is “the moment” that you are introduced as Husband and Wife. Looking for non-traditional? Here is a list of songs that would make for a great recessional to include in your Florida Beach Wedding Package.
• You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall and Oats
• Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Michael Buble
• Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
• Happy Together – The Turtles
• I Do – Colbie Caillat
• Ho Hey – The Lumineers
• I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
• Now That We Found Love – Heavy D & The Boyz
• This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
• Marry You – Bruno Mars
• Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
• Love And Marriage – Frank Sinatra
• Crazy In Love – Beyonce
Contact White Sand Weddings for more unique ideas and amenities to include in your Gulf Coast Wedding Package.